Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Dogs...and The Bistro!!



Most of you know from my previous blogs..I love this white stuff! So today I sit back, open all the windows and take it all in. But I am not going to go on and on about how great snow is today just wanted to share some pictures from the past snow.




The owner, Ashley and her doggie enjoyed it as much as I did. This dog has got the right attitude! What else do you do with a 190lb St. Bernard...you play in the snow!!




Do you have great photos of you, your pets, or kids out in the snow? Send them to ourtownexton@aol.com and I will post for others to enjoy!!


So today..enjoy the snow, don't cook, call The Bistro for take out for lunch and for dinner!
Let our chefs do the work for you. Call 484-872-8793 for dine in or take out!!



Back to enjoying the snow!

~Snowflake Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment