Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Roasted Peppers & Dessert Bruschettas...Valentine's Day Prep Photos!!


Most of you have read all about our Valentine's Day Dinner Menu and I have blogged about how hard our chefs work on the menus to make them so tantalizing for you to enjoy. Just for a fun Friday night blog, I thought I would write about the food so many of you will be eating on Sunday here at The Bistro. I myself have not made reservations, as I have gained enough weight looking at all these foods, (inhaling the aroma through my screen). My doctor advised me to STAY AWAY..."but they have Dessert Bruschettas" I told him, he just frowned and walked away. (That lovely photos to the left is the start of "Dessert Bruschettas"

So to comply with my doctor I decided to blog with some photos of the chefs doing a "trial run" of Sundays' dinner, this after I put my reservation in for an online dinner via email. Wouldn't that be great?? To enjoy the aroma of food through email without the guilt of gaining a pound. We can figure out how to deep fry oreos but can't figure that out?

Check out the roasted peppers and the Dessert Bruschettas..which contain maple, chocolate and honey. Tonight these foods will be enjoyed by the staff and chefs to make sure they have the recipes down pat and combined to perfection.

We hope to see you here on Sunday, don't forget to call for a reservation
484-872-9873


These chefs do everything to make each meal a memory in your mouth!!

Happy Valentine's Day...Doctor :)


Ally Wilson
The Bistro at Our Town


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Vincent!
    I will look into this and get on it right away!

    Ally!

    ReplyDelete