Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

American Idol...food and Advil!

I sat down, laptop turned on to write a nightly blog about delicious yummy Bistro food. In the background I put on American Idol. So far...what a mistake!! It is only 9pm and it's been on for an hour. I am nearly 1/2 way through a bottle of Advil for my headache and feel like I might be sick. Is it me?? Are the girls so far...HORRIBLE?? I sat here wishing for food but scared that I might not even make it through a meal if I leave this show on. It brought me to the idea of a new blog topic. I will be figuring out each night this week what foods you should order to make it through these so called "prime" time shows we all find ourselves watching. Don't forget for nights like tonight...rainy dreary nights that you don't feel like cooking, or getting dressed to go out to dinner....order take out!! Pick up one of The Bistro's scrumptious selections and enjoy it in the comfort of your home!

Watch out for the newest volume of my "The Bistro's Prime Time Menu Survival Guide". Will Croque Madame get you through Desperate Housewives? Will Loaded Bread sticks help you through American Idol?

Check back tomorrow night to find out if I have survived the barrage of falsettos, and to see what to order from The Bistro to "survive" Survivor on Thursday evening....oh and by the way.....SNOW IS A'COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Ally is doing the happy dance!! Snow Snow Snow Snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment