Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Local Executive Looking for Mrs. Right--are you her??

Ok...let me explain. I was researching some ideas for The Bistro online and met a local single guy who is looking for love. And since I am married, I'm out. He is a 42 year old executive who agreed to let me find him a match. I knew I could find him someone and figured why not include The Bistro. The Bistro is a fun place to hang out, meet new people and that is exactly what I am doing for him. Finding a cool person for him to hang out with, meet, and potentially become his Mrs. Right.

If you are interested in becoming one of his matches....please email me. I would like to set up a mixer for him to meet a bunch of local ladies and then also set up some private dates.

Soooo....this is the very very early start of The Bachelor...Chester County style. Come join us...although I can't promise you will be on TV, I can promise you will meet a very nice guy, who potentially could be what YOU are looking for.

Email a profile and photo to ourtownexton@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment