Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank you to Michele from Atlanta..fabulous review!


Every week I check reviews that customers write about The Bistro, as it really does matter to everyone involved how happy our clients are. This week I came across a review from Michele. I heard about this booking from day 1 and thought wow, to book The Bistro sight unseen all the way from GA, this lady must really trust us...and per her review I think she made the right choice. I tried to cut out bits and pieces to just show you a few short sentences but think her review deserves to be heard.
Thank you Michele for allowing The Bistro to be a memory for your entire family!

Content posted on www.citysearch.com

Read for yourself:

A Hidden Gem in Exton

by Michele from Atlanta at Citysearch

I live in Georgia and was planning a 75th birthday party in PA. Time was running out and I desperately needed a venue. I found The Bistro at Our Town on Citysearch and read the reviews. I then called and spoke to the owner Ashley and decided this was the place. I booked the place sight unseen! This was in March, fast forward to June. I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE!!! What can I say Ashley and her staff were the best! I flew in early; we reviewed the final menu, I was able to taste a few dishes and boy was I hooked! The entire staff was so accommodating, so friendly, so kind. I heard over and over again from the guests how they enjoyed themselves. Everything was delicious from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course! Oh I forgot, a big storm hit and the restaurant lost power the day before the party...however I found out they had a backup plan and generators in place if needed. My favorite part was the slideshow I emailed to Jillian that ran throughout the party; pictures were also taken during the party and uploaded into the slideshow! I cannot thank Ashley, Jillian and Tina enough for their hard work and for helping to make the party a success.

Whenever I'm home, I plan to make a trip to The Bistro at Our Town for a good meal!



Thanks again, and please feel free to submit your own reviews on citysearch.com We value and appreciate all opinions!!

~Ally Wilson
www.thebistroatourtown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment