Upcoming Events!!

  • Valentine's menu!!****
  • We Love Lunch****
  • Tuscan Table Fridays..every Friday evening 7pm Reservations Required!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Vendor of The Day......Yummy, Romantic & Great for Parties!!


Are you curious yet? What can be yummy and romantic and great for parties all in one? Candles!! We would like to welcome one of The Bistro's newest members...Somewhere in Time Candles. www.somewhereintimecandles.com


Whether you are looking for a great gift for a mom, teacher, friend, or if you are looking for a fabulous favor for an upcoming party, Candles can do the trick. Don't ever underestimate the impact of a delicious candle wrapped up in a pretty bag with a card. Such a simple yet loved gift!


I am such a sucker for candles. I light them even when I am home alone, I think they make you feel good. The aroma can transport you to another place even when you are just stuck behind your computer. I am very season appropriate with candles. During the fall I must have someone fall related burning...whether it be cinnamon apples, or pumpkin spice. During Christmas I stick to candy canes or evergreen, although I would NEVER burn evergreen in March or any other month besides December. And summer...awww I love to enjoy the Caribbean smells, yes the ones that smell like suntan location or beaches. I don't get to the beach too often, so why not pretend I am there while I am at home. And since I hate bathing suits, I curl up in a sun dress, turn the air off, light the candle and enjoy the aroma of my beach getaway! And don't forget the frozen Pina Colada in hand!


So next time you want to take a mini vacation in your own home, or you need a fun gift for just about anyone, check out www.somewhereintimecandles.com Somewhere in Time Candles is a local Chester County County company. They are handmade and love creating custom orders, so if you don't see a scent that you are looking for, email them your ideas!!


Somewhere in Time Candles



610-716-1365


Great ideas for teachers gifts, summer birthdays, house warming gift baskets, and don't forget those moms who always have your kids over for a play date--this would make a perfect thanks to them!


Happy May everyone!!

~Ally Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment